Delphi 6 and Kylix 1 introduced dbExpress - a cross-platform, database-independent and
an extensible interface that provides a set of methods for dynamic SQL processing.
For each supported server, dbExpress provides a driver, which acts as an independent
library that implements the common dbExpress interfaces for processing queries and stored
procedures. dbExpress drivers are available for both the Windows and the Linux platform
as dynamic-link libraries (on Windows) or shared object files (on Linux).
dbExpress serves as the next generation data-access layer for Delphi, Kylix and C++ Builder.
We offer lightweight database drivers for access to Sybase ASE databases.
VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASE provides direct high performance access to Sybase ASE database server.
It works using high performance Sybase Open Client technologies and requires Open Client installed on workstation.
- High-performance native access to Sybase ASE;
- Compatibility with standard and third-party data-aware controls;
- Easy installation and distribution;
- Minimized driver size and use of system resources;
- Cross-platform support with Borland CLX for Windows and Linux;
- Supports latest versions of servers;
- Source code available;
- Free support for registered users;
- Now you can deploy dbExpress applications either as a stand-alone executable
file or as an executable file that includes associated dbExpress driver DLLs;
- Royalty-free product! Licensed per a developer;
Ratings. Vote for us